Ekiti govt releases info on payment of scholarship, bursary
Nigerian Concord Newspaper
Few weeks ago, Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has approved N253.6 million for 2017/2018 Bursary and Scholarship awards to qualified students in the state.
This was contained in a press statement made available to Nigerian Concord by the governor’s Senior Special Assistant on New Media and public Communications, Mr. Lere Olayinka, on Sunday.
Below are details of disbursement so far:
1. 30 Oversea PhD Students got N1,500,000 each as scholarship amounting to N45m
2. 378 undergraduate students got N60,000 each as scholarship, amounting to N22.6m.
3. 92 students offering Master’s Degree in Nigeria received N250,000, amounting to N23m
4. 17 Oversea Master’s Degree students got N500, 000, amounting to N8.5m
5. This week, 184 Law Students will receive N150,000 each as Bursary, amounting to N27.6m.